What are cookies?
When you visit the Site we may store some information (commonly known as a "cookie") on your computer. Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to your hard drive to store and sometimes track information about you. Cookies are specific to the server that created them and cannot be accessed by other servers, which means that they cannot be used to track your movements around the web. Passwords and credit card numbers are not stored in cookies.
What are cookies used for?
- So that you will not have to re-enter your details each time you visit the Site: and
- To track how the Site is used and to improve and update our content.
What cookies does this Site place?
When you visit the Site, the following cookies may be placed on your computer:
- ASP.NET_SessionID – Session - by the .NET framework to identify the same session whilst using the site.
- Google Analytics Cookies:
- _utma – Persistent – used to track visitors and metrics incl first visit, last visit.
- _utmb – Session – calculates visit length, works with _utmc cookie.
- _utmc – Session – calculates visit length, works with _utmb cookie.
- _utmz – Lasts six months – Monitors visit origin and keywords generated in the visit plus geolocation data.
How to manage your cookie settings
Changes to the Cookies Policy
We can amend this Cookies Policy from time to time so you should check it regularly to ensure that you are familiar with its terms and any changes which are made.